Everything You Need To Know About The Tilda Virtual Experience
From humble beginnings to an international business within only 18 months…
After years of working for a boss, studying part time and being pregnant (and perhaps a tad cranky) with bub number 3 on the way, Kylie, Head Number Cruncher and Founder of Tilda Virtual, decided it was time to chuck it all in. And so began Tilda Virtual.
With Kylie’s attention to detail (some say ‘OCD-like’) and open communication style, she was able to successfully train a devoted team of professionals to level her high standards, within 18 months of starting her business.
Now in business for over 10 years, and a bookkeeper for more than 19, Kylie continues to add to her skill set of all things bookkeeping.
There’s a lot more to this story, but I’m going to digress to tell you why our clients love us.
One of the reasons our clients refer us onto others is the fact that we are more than merely bookkeepers. With a solutions-oriented approach, the Tilda Virtual team partner with you to help you identify your business ‘money’ needs. What this means is freeing up your time and money to build, grown and expand your business.
- The Tilda Virtual team has a registered BAS Agent on the team and are in compliance with the Tax Agent Services Act (TASA) in Australia
- Tilda Virtual specialise in using Xero (plus various add-ons) and offer in-depth training so clients can ‘DIY’ without making those rookie mistakes I’m sure you’ve seen
- Tilda Virtual either take care of, or show clients how to reconcile their bank and credit card statements, prepare reports (including monthly and end of year reports), and how to forecast and plan their budget
- Our clients also appreciate how we take the time to set up KPIs that work for them, tweak them, and show them where their business makes the most profit
Or perhaps it’s our no-nonsense approach…
The team at Tilda Virtual work best with creative types. Our down to earth approach and easy to understand explanations perfectly balance the ‘number ignorance’ of our clients. Clients include: graphic designers, natural therapist, online clothing store, computer programmer, electrical engineering firm and various virtual assistants.
I wouldn’t have been in a bookkeeping business so long if I wasn’t qualified and certified…
- Xero Certified Consultant – June 2012 to present
- Certified Xero Payroll Specialist – June 2014 to present
- Registered BAS Agent – 88310009
- Cert IV Financial Services (Bookkeeping)
- Certificate IV Human Resources
- Certified Silver Xero Partner
And what this all boils down to is:
You’ve read this far as you need a bookkeeper and you want to know if Tilda Virtual are right for you. If you still have doubts, just give us a call. We’re always up for a chat to get a ‘feel’ for your business and see if we think we’ll be a great fit for your business.
But if you love getting late notices, late lodgment fees and phone calls from your accountant where you feel like a naughty child for not doing what you were asked to do, please don’t call.